Teaching Assistant Apprentice
Crowan Primary School
Our students mostly feed into Camborne Science & International Academy when they transfer to secondary education. Crowan Primary achieved ‘Good’ in all areas when last inspected by Ofsted. It has a good reputation for delivering a broad and balanced curriculum with achievement and inclusion in sporting activities and music given a high priority.
Crowan Primary School is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant Apprentice at level 2 (we are willing to take applications from candidates that hold the Level 2 qualification as we could offer the Level 3 apprenticeship) for school term time only.
Duties will involve:
- The successful applicant will be expected to support teaching and learning across the school but predominantly in Key stage 2 in the first instance
- They will be expected to support individuals and small groups of children, some with mild learning difficulties, during lessons across the school curriculum under the direction of the class-teacher
- They will be required to undertake playground duties and the supervision of children when required under other circumstances, including visits, during the course of the school day
- The successful candidate will need to be able to deliver planned activities to the children, to assist their learning and discussions, to observe and record the children’s outcomes, and to be able to report this back effectively to the class-teacher
- Other routine duties will include photocopying materials, preparing resources and helping with the day-to-day management of pupils’ needs.
For more information and to apply click here – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-366329
- Address Crowan, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5