Procurement Administrator (Temp)
£9.00 / hour
This is a temp role, that is expected to be for 6 months due to project work, in the department and a high workload, and therefore the company is looking for a Procurement Administrator. If a permanent opportunity was to arise you’d be in a great position to be considered. The company are fast growing and successful and you’d be joining a great team! We are looking for someone who has Excel skills to pivot tables and V-Lookup standard.
This is a generalist purchasing role where you’ll:
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) and Advance Shipping Notices (ASN) weekly for suppliers as well as intercompany transfers using ERP System.
- Update excel tracking system for all suppliers and intercompany transfers
- Resolve any missing/incorrect delivery reports
- Order daily/weekly and inform suppliers to process orders according to plan from ERM system recommendations
- Regularly check back order/availability/potential stock-out reports, and take action as required
- Ensure open orders on ERP system match that of the suppliers and update with accurate delivery dates as goods are despatched from suppliers
- Assist with QC sample arrangements, problematic items (quality, MOQ, price, infill, etc.) and work with supplier to resolve such issues
- Liaise with Finance departments to ensure payments are made correctly in a timely fashion, tracking Credit/Debit notes
- Track suppliers to ensure delivery date is confirmed and a high availability percentage according to stock class
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure swift receipt of goods, advising when a shipment needs special priority to fulfil back orders.
We are looking for someone with:
- Administration experience – this might be from an internship/ summer placement
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to plan and organise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Driven and committed
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload to meet targets and deadlines.
To apply just click on the apply now button below and send an up to date cv in the first instance.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5