PA to Chief Executive
£17700 – £18500
Based in the St Austell area my well established client is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer to join their team.
The main purpose of the role will be to undertake a full range of secretarial and administrative duties as part of the Central Team and to ensure the efficient organisation of events.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To provide full administration support to the staff at Central Office.
• Looking after the CEO diary & appointments, travel arrangements, papers for meetings and allocating time on diary
• Act as a first point of contact for all persons seeking contact with the Chief Executive Officer.
• Support the Chief Executive Officer and other senior managers in the organisation and detailed planning of special events
• Taking incoming calls and transferring to appropriate members of staff. Reception duties such as meeting and greeting all visitors.
• To prepare and set-up the conference room for meetings, ensuring refreshments and paperwork are ready. Preparing meeting paperwork/packs; minuting some meetings
• General correspondence. Dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
• Keeping the website up to date
• Keeping order within the shared staff drive.
• Produce a monthly newsletter.
• Ensure the maintenance of clear and effective filing, records and other systems and to keep them updated; Filing and general archiving.
• Keeping the office tidy including up keep of the noticeboards.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis of 37 hours per week.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address St Austell, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10