PA/ Assistant to Production Director – Part time
£21,000 (pro rata)
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly organised, a great decision maker and enjoys responsibility to work for a thriving and growing events company, as a PA/ Assistant to Production Director. This role is key in the communication internally, allowing tenders and proposals to be completed and the associated organising for team members when the jobs become live.
The role is part time with the working hours of 10.00am – 2.00pm, Monday – Friday. There may be some flexibility on this, which we can talk through.
What will the role involve?
- Prioritising workload and information required – for self and director
- Diary management
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Collating information and updating production schedules
- Checking availability and booking of crews
- Pulling together packs and checklists
- Adapting/ introducing best practice and associated documents
- Booking of equipment with 3rd parties.
Skills/ experience that we are looking for in Assistant to Production Director:
- Great communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise own workload and others
- Decision maker
- Highly organised and takes responsibility
- Deadline driven
- Commercial awareness.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Crediton, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10