£9.00 per hour
An exciting temporary position has become available for a general administrator. This role is working for a market leading contractor and will be based in the heart of Bristol. Ideally you will be immediately available for the general administrator position.
Main duties of the General Administrator :
- Raise PO’s to contractors, and follow through to completion
- To oversee the rebate management procedure of a hard services businesses including the drafting of rebate applications, distribution of letters and applications to the procurement team for approval and including the distribution of monies through to P&L liaising with finance colleagues
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- To review, implement and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Ideal skills for the General Administrator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of commercial and financial understanding with previous admin experience.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- Ability to travel within the UK
- IT literate (preferably MS Excel competent) with demonstrable analytical skills
Salary and Benefits: £9.00PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please click on the apply now buton below and send an up to date cv. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Address Bristol, UK
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5