£33,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a well-established, market-leading company? Are you a dynamic, adaptable individual with a drive to progress?
As a maintenance engineer you will be supporting the manufacture process of our client in Clevedon. You are responsible for all maintenance aspects within the company to ensure the site is operating at maximum efficiency, in accordance with up with current legislation.
Safe working, effective teamwork, clear communication, initiative, intelligent judgment, cost analysis and flexibility to work outside set hours are key features of this role.
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
- Break downs
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Plant optimisation
- Out of hours working
- Health and safety
- Continuous improvement
- Ideally educated to HNC Level1 in Maintenance
- Working knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems and diagrams
- Experience of working with Engineering drawings/geometrical tolerance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all the production processes
- Report writing and project management
- Physically capable of performing all the manual roles within the team
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, team improvement meetings
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and drawings
- Specific vision requirements include colour visons
Working hours are rotational:
Shifts between 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
25 days holiday + BH
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10