iCT4 are seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join their team as an IT Apprentice and gain an industry recognised qualification.
The successful apprentice will be instrumental in taking our friendly and dynamic business forward, delivering remote support from our headquarters based in Redruth, Cornwall.
They will be involved in the day-to-day remote support service for our customers, undertaking all associated technical aspects of ICT support on behalf of the client. The role also encompasses all aspects of computer and network repair and maintenance including servers and peripherals, either at our offices or undertaken on-site.
This role may require some flexible working outside of office hours to cover some client requirements.
Duties will include:
- Provide pro-active remote support to our customers at all times, always considering the educational context of your decisions
- Provide on-site support to our customers
- Maintain positive relationships with all key personnel and ensure a consistently high level of support
- Work with your colleagues to maintain internal knowledgebase systems and customer-facing support systems
- Provide support to the team with account management and business development opportunities
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful and reputable local business, while working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. The position will be permanent for the right candidate, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
This exciting role will provide insight and experience with technologies such as server virtualisation, failover clusters, firewalls, licensing, cloud solutions, managed wireless, connectivity, educational filtering and security along with the standard networking, desktop/laptops, software and peripherals.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a step on the ladder to a successful IT career, working with like-minded passionate IT professionals who go above and beyond to support the needs of our clients. From the youngest child in our schools right up to the CEO of one of our large companies, we truly believe in empowering the individual.
Being a valued member of the iCT4 team, you will have access to our staff benefits scheme which includes aspects such as:
- Workplace pension
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Individual training budget
- Mobile phone
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team activities and away days
For more and to apply please click here – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-350700
- Address Pool, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5