HR Officer (3 month – FTC)
£22k – £25k
This is an exciting new role for an opportunity to work as an HR Officer for a well established charity, in Exeter. The role will see you providing advice to everyone in the organisation at all levels and all departments. Therefore, you will be someone who has the confidence in guiding others and have the ability to explain policies and procedures. Your role will be to take on the transactional aspects of HR and support the delivery of the HR strategy.
You will receive full support from the HR Manager, but as you will be dealing with the day to day activities in HR you will be required to be minimum CIPD (or equivalent) Level 3. Perhaps you are already part way through your studies towards level 5, or have the want and drive to continue with your studies and development. We are looking for a HR generalist with a good grasp of legislative frameworks and how to apply them in practice.
Initially, the role will be for 3 months (full time) with a view to becoming permanent around April.
What will the role of HR Officer include?
- Providing HR and guidance – at all levels
- Keep up to date with current employment law
- Manage absence levels and take any necessary action
- Be involved in Employee Relations
- Deal with Flexible Working requests
- Be involved in disciplinary/ grievance issues
- Set up, monitor and detail reviews to ensure probationary periods are carried out
- Assist in the recruitment process.
What are we looking for in an HR Officer?
- CIPD (or equivalent) Level 3
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Strong written and communication skills
- Considerate and adaptable in approach
- Self starter and can prioritise own workload
- Be a team player.
For more information and to apply please click on the apply now button below.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10