HR Administrator (3 month FTC)
Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team. This will be a varied, but vital role, in the HR team. You do not need to have experience working in HR, but you need 1st class admin skills, have great communication and organisational skills, and of course that eye for detail.
The role is on a fixed term contract basis of 3 months, full time with an immediate start.
Your role of HR Administrator will include:
- Liaising with recruitment agents, advertising job vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing correspondence for new employees
- Requesting/ collecting references for new potential employees, including DBS & background checks
- Preparing interview packs, booking meeting rooms
- Induction for new staff, including booking induction meetings
- Collation of new staff paperwork
- Maintenance of up to date job descriptions and regular appraisal documentation for all staff
- Management of holiday benefits
- Answering telephone enquiries and general office duties
- Preparing monthly HR information for payroll processing.
What we are looking for in an HR Administrator:
- Experience in MS Office products, including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and high level of accuracy on all tasks
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Knowledge of HR database desirable.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10