Michael Clift And Sons Garden Services Limited
Michael Clift and Sons Garden Services are proud to be able to recruit a second horticulture apprentice to join his skilled and developing team. You will need to initially attend their site based at Leedstown, before proceeding to their scheduled place of work.
Michael Clift and Sons Garden Services offers a complete professional service tailored to individual needs with traditional values upheld.
The team believe in high quality workmanship and developing good relationships with clients in order to achieve the best gardening results.
Typical duties include:
- All aspects of garden maintenance
- Basic weeding and pruning
- Clearing and tending to the grounds/land
- Upkeep of pathways
- Plant recognition, propagation and care
- Maintenance of lawns, hedges, shrubs and plants
Full instruction and guidance will be offered, to aid your knowledge, confidence and expertise.
Some horticulture experience (demonstrated through either a part time opportunity, voluntary work or by tending to own/family’s garden, allotment or land) would be advantageous. This is not completely necessary if an interest and determination to learn is clearly demonstrated.
For more information and to apply click here – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-342133
- Address Leedstown, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5