Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Bournemouth, Dorset, £30,000 + Van, Fuel & Package
Are you interested in working more locally to home? Are you a Building Services Engineer with commercial experience?
We are currently recruiting for electrically biased / multi skilled maintenance engineers to work across a range of commercial premises in the BH postcodes.
Duties will involve: lighting, emergency light testing, electrical fault finding, sockets, circuits, Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units – filter changes, belt changes, coil cleans, general plant inspections and etc.
- £30,000 basic salary
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Pension = 5% EE & 5% ER
- Annual leave = 25 days
- Sick Pay = 20 days per rolling year after passing probation ( SSP only during probation)
- Life Cover = 4 x Salary – Pension member, 2 x salary – People’s Pension or not in a pension scheme
- Notice period = 1 month EE & statutory for ER
x1.33 Mon – Sat;
- Must be City and Guilds Level 3 qualified
- Must have a full valid UK License with under 6 points
- Must have experience within commercial maintenance
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Bournemouth
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10