Data Support Administrator
£8 per hour
Our client in Central Bristol are currently looking for an Administrator to join their team. This is a full time office based role, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The right candidate will need to fulfil the following tasks:
- To assist with file analysis and data gathering.
- Updating data and filing records.
- Keep up to date mail records.
- Communicating with regulated companies.
- Communicating with clients.
- To understand all company policies and procedures and apply these to the data analysis.
- Researching and analysing data.
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Good written skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good time management
- Good at following instructions and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Office experience and pension knowledge is an advantage but not a necessity.
Salary is £8.00ph and hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5