Customer Service Apprentice
iCT4 are seeking a motivated and pro-active individual to join them as a Front of House Assistant and gain an industry recognised qualification.
The successful apprentice will be instrumental in taking this exciting business forward. They will be involved in all aspects of the front of house delivery and be instrumental in delivering a first-class experience to all users of Trevenson House and iCT4. This will be an exciting new opportunity, helping to shape the services offered. You will be involved with the day-to-day operation of the reception and administration services.
The role also encompasses event co-ordination, from availability enquiries, through to room bookings and the subsequent delivery of those bookings, ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved at all times.
Daily duties will include:
- Deliver an efficient, friendly and helpful reception
- Provide information, postal, photocopying and telephony services
- Provide administrative support
- Develop and improve services
- Greet visitors and delegates
- Manage room bookings
- Organise and help deliver meetings and events
- Liaise with approved contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
This is a great opportunity to work and train with a successful and reputable local business, while working towards a recognised Apprenticeship Qualification. The position will become permanent for the right candidate, successful following completion of the apprenticeship programme.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a step on the ladder to a successful administration career, working with likeminded passionate professionals who go above and beyond to support the needs of our clients. From the youngest child in our schools right up to the CEO of one of our large companies, we truly believe in empowering the individual.
Being a valued member of the wider iCT4 family, you will have access to the staff benefits scheme which includes but is not limited to aspects such as:
- Workplace pension
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team activities and away days
For more information and to apply click here – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-349990
- Address Pool, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5