Accounts Assistant – Sales Ledger
£20,000 – £24,000 (DOE)
Due to the company’s growth, we are recruiting for a new role in the finance team for an Accounts Assistant, with your focus on the Sales Ledger. This great company who are based on the outskirts of Exeter, are progressive and evolving in their outlook and approach. This role will see you having contact with all departments and all levels, as well as customers.
The company uses Netsuite and whilst experience in this accounting system is preferable, it is not essential, as you will receive full training.
The role will see you dealing the complete Sales Ledger part of accounts. This is will include:
- invoices (and of course checking that the correct amount and info has been included!)
- credit notes
- queries from customers
- carrying out reconciliations of the bank and sales ledger
- aged debtors accounts
- sales analysis and reports
- setting up payment plans and processing the payments
- updating and maintaining share payments and commissions.
As a result, you will be in contact with colleagues in all departments.
What we are looking for in an Accounts Assistant – Sales Ledger:
- Working knowledge and experience in a sales ledger role
- AAT Level 2/3 – or relevant work related experience to this level
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple payment plans
- Flexible attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Netsuite (not essential).
The role is full time, Monday to Friday. Along with the competitive salary, the company offers a great benefits package that includes: gym membership, Company pension scheme, Death in service benefit, Family Healthcare package. Along with a real team, and inclusive, environment that makes your working day fun, as well as great support from everyone.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10