Site Manager – Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
Are you a top class Site Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a forward thinking company who values it’s employees and provides excellent opportunity for professional development?
Are you looking for a package that offers a great salary, contributory Company Pension, support with training and to work as part of a team of committed tradesmen at the top of their game?
Are you motivated, professional and enthusiastic, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude? Do you strive to deliver a first class professional service every time?
Are you familiar with working alongside Schools, Hospitals, Police and other Public Sector and public environments?
Yes? Then it sounds like you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
- Site Management experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid knowledge of building methods & regulations
- Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety in the construction trade, proven qualifications would be an advantage
- Robust & proven ability to organise, plan works, problem solve and make crucial decisions
- Passion & drive to deliver a quality, efficient and cost effective project every time
- Organise & co-ordinate material ordering & delivery
- Professional, proactive & supportive team player
- Presentable with strong communication skills at all levels
- The ability to lead, motivate & drive a highly skilled team
- Charted Institute membership/qualification
- Degree in a construction related subject
In return we offer a fully stocked company van with fuel card, full PPE and company workwear. Full time minimum 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with attractive overtime rates.
Salary between £28-30,000 per annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
Any offer will be subject to having a satisfactory DBS check and references and clearing the Police vetting.
For more information please contact Lorraine on 01209 212200.
To apply please click here –
- Address Cornwall & Isles of Scilly
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20