[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Job Description”]
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for a well-known Car Dealership based in Truro.
This is an excellent, full time opportunity for those with demonstrated experience within the Motor trade industry. The main purpose of the role will to oversee and maximise profitability through sales, leading a team to encourage a strong, all round sales performance.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
– Manage the sales operation in line with company standards and processes
– Formulate sales targets for each team member
– Support all Sales team to ensure they meet their targets
– Control and oversee retail sales, costs and profit margins
– Implement marketing plans for the business
– Have an analytical approach to statistics
– Conduct motivational sales meetings
– Provide excellent customer service skills to meet needs and resolve issues successfully
– Provide training and support to the team to improve product knowledge
Previous experience in the motor industry is essential with demonstrated sales knowledge.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role then apply now,
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Truro, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10