Residential Electrical Engineer
I currently have an opportunity for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join a leading FM service provider team in Bristol working for one of their clients within a commercial site. The focus of the role will be to carry out planned preventative electrical maintenance and reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems as well as respond to site engineering emergencies for the clients.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Record all reactive and PPM tasks accurately and in detail using report sheets and ensure signed by the client weekly.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to provide safe working practices.
- Supervise subcontractors effectively.
- Encourage a safe and healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times, maintaining effective relationships with key client contacts.
To be successful in the role you be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines as well as having the ability to work in an professional environment, and hold the relevant and up to date electrical qualifications for your discipline.
For more information and to apply click on the apply button below and send an up to date cv
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10