Registered General Nurses
Job Title: Registered General Nurses
Job Brief: We are seeking passionate and caring Registered Nurses to join us at Trevarna Nursing Home to work both day and night shifts
Location: St Austell
Hourly rate: £16.50 – £17.00 per hour (day shifts) and £17.50 – £18.00 (night shifts) dependent on qualifications & experience
Hours: 37.5 hour contracts available
Please note: all posts are subject to DBS clearance.
Working for Cornwall Care
What Cornwall Care can offer you:
- We pay your NMC Pin *
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Free 24 hour counselling and legal advice service
- Employer pension contributions
- Shopping discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers
- Reduced gym memberships
- Refer a friend bonus programme
- Financial and health wellbeing – advice and support
* following successful completion of probation
This is a fabulous opportunity! If you wish to have an informal discussion please call Tertia Herman on 07772 534880.
Cornwall Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Requirements of the role:
- Possession of NMC registration with no restrictions on your practice
- Have in depth clinical knowledge and demonstrable understanding and ability to interpret clinical data and information
- Knowledgeable on how to assist in the delivery of care and meet patient’s requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Trevarna is located just outside the town of St Austell. Close to the railway station and not far from the town centre.
Trevarna is spacious and light with five separate households one of which is for male clients and one is for female clients. We are able to offer accommodation on one level for 53 clients. We have a quiet area that can be utilised by clients who may prefer some individual space and may be used as a calming environment for clients that may become challenging putting themselves and others at risk.
We care for those requiring complex dementia nursing care, mental health nursing care and some residential clients. We also have two pathway three beds that are commissioned from the KCCG to provide step down accommodation form the acute hospital for further assessment.
We are looking for a qualified mental health night nurse to join our nursing team.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address St Austell, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10