£20,000 per annum
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you a motivated and driven individual looking for a new challenge in a supportive and fun environment?
We are currently searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful, expanding team in Bedminster. Trainee and experienced positions available, pay dependant on experience. Mainline Employment Ltd are a well-established recruitment agency specialising in the driving, industrial and commercial sectors.
What we’re looking for in a consultant:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, a go-getting spirit
- Positive mind set
- An ability to perform under pressure
- Outstanding customer service delivery
- A team player
- PC literate
Travelling to clients’ premises will be a major part of the role, so we require candidates to hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Day to day duties include:
- Sourcing and maintaining new and existing business
- Actively seeking candidates, discussing their suitability for roles
- Registering candidates in the office
- Regular, positive communication with clients to meet specific requirements
- Placement of temp and perm candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with potential and existing clients
- Responding to enquiries, resolving queries
What we offer in return:
- A competitive basic salary – pay DOE
- Attractive bonus structure
- 20 days holiday p/a + bank holidays (service increase to 25)
- Opportunity to increase your pay through activity related targets
- Great opportunities for progression
- Ongoing sales incentives throughout the year
- Charity events
- Birthday meal
- Rewards portal
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Monthly dress down days
- Family fun days
- Quarterly sales meetings with dinner and prizes
- Annual awards weekend away
If you are looking to use your customer service/sales experience to take you in a new direction, and you think you have the right attributes, get in touch now with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10