Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Job Brief: Our Recruitment Team take care of everyone at Cornwall Care throughout their Recruitment experience.
Salary: £18,592.00 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 10th July 2019
Please note: Although the closing date is set, please note that subject to the number of applications received, we reserve the right to close this advert prior to that date
Please note: all posts are subject to DBS clearance.
Ready to make a difference? We’re ready for you!
People are at the heart of everything we do. Our recruitment team take care of everyone at Cornwall Care throughout their recruitment experience. Join our team and you will be helping with applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more, in a fast-paced office where great communication is key.
With new recruits joining our business all the time, there are always plenty of fresh challenges to keep you busy!
Working in a highly motivated team, you will be supporting the organisation in its resourcing by attending recruitment fairs and building relationships with local job centres, colleges and the local community.
What will you do?
- You will manage our internal and external applications, interviews and our recruitment database
- Be one of the first contacts for all external recruitment enquiries
- Advertise roles on job boards, social media and the company website
- Assist with the urgent sourcing of candidates for temporary or permanent positions
- Keep applicants updated by phone, letter and email
- Coordinate interviews
- Complete administration of and sending out of new offer packs, offers letters and induction training materials
- Support the Payroll/HR teams as and when required
What do we offer you?
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Employee Benefit Schemes
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
For an informal discussion, please call Bethany Treweek on 01872 265427.
Requirements of the role:
- Must have experience in an administrative role
- Proven skills in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous recruitment experience would be a bonus
- A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to get along with everyone
- A knack for multi-tasking and highly organised
- Initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated, tenacious attitude and be resilient and positive
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Truro, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5