Production Chef Apprentice
Tamar View Nurseries limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Chef Apprentice to join the restaurant at Tamar View Nurseries. You will be working as part of a small and friendly team, assisting with the preparation of breakfasts, sandwiches, baguettes and panini’s, alongside salads, light meals and daily specials.
The role of Production Chef at Tamar View Nurseries has been created to support in the cooking of breakfasts, homemade lunches, soups, pies, roasts, daily specials and cakes.
Typical duties will include:
- Food preparation and baking using fresh ingredients
- Offering ideas for ‘specials’
- Checking on food stocks and reporting shortages
- Working to dish ingredients and portion sizes
- Demonstrating basic cooking skills
- Using correct knives and knife skills
- Food labelling
- Stock rotation
- Completing preparation and cooking tasks to a high standard, delivered on time and presented to recipe specification
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen environment at all times
You will be taught the above skills and more, by attendance at Cornwall College Saltash and through the mentoring of our friendly team.
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Saltash, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5