Morning care assistant/community care worker
Full time and Part time positions available to include alternate weekends
Morning shifts are 07.00-14.00
Earn up to £11.20 ph at weekends
No two days will be the same even though many of your clients will be,and we want you to enjoy your time building a professional relationship with your clients,which is why we have set time slots with each client. If working as a Morning care worker fits in with your lifestyle this could be the perfect job for you.
You will be required to:
Support clients to get ready for each day, bathing, having breakfast and getting ready to go out for the day
We would like you to prepare nutritious healthy meals through the day that look appetising as well as offering plenty to drink
You might have to pop to the shops , bank, post office,garden centre or any where else your client may fancy going.
We offer full training, support and motivation to help you reach your full potential from our experienced team of carers and the experienced office team.
But not only that we also offer :
- *Your Birthday off every year
- – Free Uniform
- – Paid travel time between clients, in addition to mileage
- – Generous tax-free mileage rate
- – Flexible working patterns to suit
- – Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
- – An employer contribution pension scheme
- – Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- – *‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £50 each
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Taunton, Somerset
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5