Morning Community Care Worker/Care Assistant – F/T & P/T
07.00-14.00 to include alternate weekends
You will be required to travel around the local countryside so a motorised vehicle is essential
No two days will be the same even though many of your clients will be. We encourage building a professional relationship with your clients, which is why we have set time slots with each client.
You will be required to:
- Support clients to get ready for each day, bathing, having breakfast and getting ready to go out for the day
- Supporting your client to prepare or eat healthy and nutritious meals at breakfast as well as offering plenty to drink.
- Medication assistance
- Pop to the shops, bank, post office, garden centre or anywhere else your client may fancy going.
We value you so offer:
*Your Birthday off every year
– Free Uniform
– Paid travel time between clients
– Generous tax-free mileage rate
– Flexible working patterns to suit
– Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
– An employer contribution pension scheme
– Opportunity for promotion and career progression
– *‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £50 each
- Salary Offer £8.67-£11.20 PH
- Address Taunton Deane
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5