IT Support Technician – 2nd Line Support
Up to £32,000 per annum
Full-Time Permanent Position
Due to rapid expansion, my client is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst/Technician with knowledge of Windows Server.
Is an award-winning leading IT based organisation based in Exeter. The team is built on industry professionals who all have the same aim and aspirations and want to offer the best customer support possible. The environment is fast paced and exciting and the business is progressive and rapidly expanding.
The successful IT Support Technician will provide technical support, both remotely and on-site, and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment.
- Setting up new customers
- Software updates
- Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial-in
- Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude
IT Support Analyst / Technician with Microsoft Certification
- Previous experience within an IT helpdesk environment
- Experience of Windows Server 2003, 2008 & SBS
- Understanding of Network communications, routers & switches
- Understanding of: DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience of: Active Directory, SQL Server & Terminal Services
- Experience of: MS Office & business applications
- Virtualisation & Hyper-V (experience desirable)
- Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 (experience desirable)
Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm or the option to work on the early and late shift 6.30a.m to 3.30pm or 3.00 to 11.00pm
Up to £32,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience + employee benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY NOW BUTTON BELOW.
£20,000 - £40,000
Total Years Experience