Healthcare Assistant Level 3 – Newquay
Job Title: Healthcare Assistants Level 3 – Day Shifts
Job Brief: We are looking for passionate and caring Level 3 qualified Healthcare Assistant’s to join Penberthy Residential Home.
Rate of pay: £10.13 per hour (day shifts)
Hours: Full and Part time contracts available
Please note all posts are subject to DBS clearance.
Working for Cornwall Care
What Cornwall Care can offer you:
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Free 24 hour counselling and legal advice service
- Employer pension contributions
- Shopping discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers
- Reduced gym memberships
- Refer a friend bonus programme
- Financial and health well-being advice and support
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Healthcare Assistant Level 3. If you wish to have an informal discussion, please call Sam Collins on 01637 873845.
Cornwall Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Requirements of the role:
- Must hold a Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3
- Must have at least 2 years’ working in care delivery for vunerable/dementia clients
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Newquay, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10