Our Evening shifts are 16.00 -22.00 Monday to Sunday
If working as a Evening care worker fits in with your lifestyle this could be the perfect job for you.
You will be required to:
- Support client with a late lunch/early tea
- Chaperone/sit calls offering entertainment and stimulation.
- Supporting and encouraging clients to get ready for bed and settling down after a busy day, being adaptable to what your client may need or want
We offer full training, support and motivation to help you reach your full potential from our experienced team of carers and the dedicated office team.
But not only that we also offer :
- *Your Birthday off every year
- – Free Uniform
- – Paid travel time between clients, in addition to mileage
- – Generous tax-free mileage rate
- – Flexible working patterns to suit
- – Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
- – An employer contribution pension scheme
- – Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- – *‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £50 each
You will be required to travel around the local countryside so a motorised vehicle is essential
- Salary Offer £8.67- £11.20
- Address Taunton Deane
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5