Market Related Salary
My client, a leading service provider for public services are currently looking for an Electrician to join their team in Bristol. You will be skilled and experienced in electrical installation, maintenance and testing of a wide range of plant, equipment and systems.
- Completion of a recognised appropriate electrical/engineering apprenticeship or other relevant structured training programme.
- Appropriate electrical/engineering City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent/other qualifications.
- Proven electrical experience and working in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical building services.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm with a callout rota of 1 week in 6.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10