My client, a leading service provider for public services are currently looking for an Electrician to join their team in Bristol. You will be skilled and experienced in electrical installation, maintenance and testing of a wide range of plant, equipment and systems.
- Completion of a recognised appropriate electrical/engineering apprenticeship or other relevant structured training programme.
- Appropriate electrical/engineering City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent/other qualifications.
- Proven electrical experience and working in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical building services.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm with a callout rota of 1 week in 6.
For more information and to apply call Joe on 020 3176 4793
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10