Electrical Maintenance Fitter
£30k – 34k per year
Build Recruitment are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Fitter for a permanent position in Plymouth. Our client is a global player in their specialism and due to natural growth and development they now require a Highly motivated and self-driven Electrical Maintenance Fitter?
Can you say YES to the following?
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within an Electrical Maintenance Fitter.
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of a BTEC Level 3 or ONC (or equivalent)
- Ability to undertake shift work (Annualised Hours pattern), overtime and call outs as required
- Effective communication skills including internally and with Contractors
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technical background from an industrial environment.
- Previous Electrical Maintenance experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Good IT Skills
Do you enjoy the challenges of Preventative Maintenance, undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications, ensuring all machines are safe and fit for purpose? Can you over see the Installation of new machines and equipment whilst overhauling, upkeep and repair of all plant machines, Fault Finding, testing, and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts.
Are you confident in the working knowledge of PLC control (preferably Rockwell Automation) sensors and automation equipment? review and advise on Engineering requirements and drawings and work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits? you will need to be able to confidently and actively promote safe working practices, whilst working with and co-ordinate Contractors.
Where a detailed specification is not provided, determine the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost-effective solution to remedy the defect, Contribution to the company objectives and values, to adhere to Company Rules / Health and Safety / Environmental Standards and Practices and to attend training and continuous development opportunities as required. finally, we are looking for someone who can continuously look for improvements to the service and for effective good practice within the role.
The successful candidate will work on an Annualized Hours Shift Pattern, including overtime and call outs as necessary.
Applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be required to undertake and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to being offered the position
Then in the first instance please “call” Leanne @ Build Recruitment LTD 07407802761
- Address Plymouth, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10