UP TO £21K
Our international client has created this new role within their eCommerce and Marketing Team. As eCommerce Executive the main focus of your role will be to evaluate and optimise the customer journey across this organisation’s multiple websites so their performance and the user experience continually improves. And conversion rates go up too!
You don’t necessarily need to have a background in Marketing or eCommerce, however you will need to show that you’re analytical and have some technical and digital skills. This role would suit a graduate with a year’s experience, looking to join a hugely successful and growing organisation, for example.
Most importantly, you’ll be an ideas person. Having used your analytical skills to evaluate the websites, you’ll then identify where improvements can be made – in other words come up with the strategy. You’ll then communicate your ideas to the development team who’ll work with you to make these a reality.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY:
- Analysing the customer’s online journey
- Some online content creation and management
- Testing new website features and functionality and supporting their rollout
- Investigate and support the resolution of any issues (this will involve liaising with international teams)
- Report on the effectiveness of the changes online
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Sarah if you’d like to find out more!
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10