Decorators – Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
We’re looking for experienced painters and decorators with a keen eye for detail to join our team on a full time basis to support our sites and deliver stand-alone decorating contracts in the Commercial, Education and Residential sectors.
Typical works include internal and external painting and decorating, including surface preparation, on new build, refurbishment, alteration, planned and reactive maintenance projects across Cornwall and the Isels of Scilly. We carry out works for Local Authority, Housing Associations, Schools, Police, Colleges together with private customers.
Must have the following:
- Full clean driving licence
- Qualified to a minimum NVQ 2 in Painting and Decorating (or equivalent)
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work unsupervised at a good pace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Own tools
- Own transport (initially)
The following is desirable:
- Blue CSCS Card
- Able to plan your own workload.
- Ability to undertake other related trades – i.e. plastering, tiling, wallpapering etc
- SSSTS or SMSTS
From time to time you may be required to work in areas which may involve short periods staying away from home.
In return we offer a Company van, workwear, PPE and contributory Company Pension. We also actively encourage and provide excellent opportunities for progression and personal development. Own tools are essential.
Salary to £12.50 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications.
Full time minimum 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Any offer will be subject to having a satisfactory DBS check and references and clearing the Police vetting.
Please contact Lorraine on 01209 212200 for more info
To apply click here –
- Address Cornwall & Isles of Scilly
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10