Customer Support Consultant
Circa £23k + fantastic benefits package
Our client is a software company based in Exmouth who are looking to find a Customer Support Consultant to join their Support team as they continue to grow. Your role will be to provide support and technical assistance to customers with queries about their products.
They pride themselves on their exceptional customer service, so the most important thing is that you’ll be someone who has a clear focus on resolving customer enquiries and is willing to go the extra mile!
What will my role as Customer Support Consultant involve?
- Responding to enquiries from customers via phone, email or webchat regarding various technical issues
- Concisely and accurately recording enquiry information including the problem description, resolution, user reaction and follow up action
- Identifying causes and solving problems for customers in a timely manner
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge and participating in ongoing training
- Actively contributing in meetings and discussions
Skills/experience that we are looking for?
- Warm and friendly telephone manner and excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills and ability to pick up new software
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Customer focus/people skills
- Information gathering and problem-solving using technology
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Forward thinking and innovative
The company will provide full training and support, as well as an excellent benefits package including private healthcare, employee discount, pension scheme, gym subsidy, a generous holiday allowance and much more!
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Exmouth, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10