Customer Service (Sales) Apprentice
Waters Group Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Waters Group Ltd, in Liskeard, as a Customer Service Apprentice. This exciting role will allow you to gain lots of practical skills and experience, gain your apprenticeship qualification in customer service and develop your career into a sales engineering role.
During your apprenticeship you would:
- Learn to be part of the sales team and the wider team of the company
- Observe and promote the core values of the company
- Learn the technical aspects and application of the wide range of products in the Waters Group portfolio
- Receive, and make, outgoing customer calls
- Make customer workshop visits with an existing sales engineer or similar
- Eventually make solo meaningful visits to customer workshops
It is anticipated that within three years of the commencement of the apprenticeship the successful applicant would be equipped to start the full-time role of a sales engineer within the company.
This would involve customer visits throughout the British Isles, usually in two blocks of one week (i.e. on the road selling two weeks a month). The use of a company car and all travel and accommodation costs being covered by the company.
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Liskeard, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5