Customer Service Assistant
£20,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for a transport company based in St Phillips.
Dealing primarily with people in a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging role. This role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on.
- Efficient and customer-focused communication, with an excellent telephone manner
- Allocation of work to couriers in a fair and transparent manner.
- Taking bookings accurately and advising clients of our services.
- Monitoring of jobs through to POD and completion with priority on platinum customers.
- Implementing and maintaining Service Level Agreements (both customer and service centre specific).
- Proactively keeping clients and fellow employees informed of any delays or issues.
- Previous Customer Service experience including the management of Service Level Agreements
- Competence and accuracy managing key client information and general data entry
- The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Comfortable learning new things
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Due to the nature of the role, we really do need you to have Customer Service experience, ideally via phone and email, and not to be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Salary: £20,000 – this role could be temp ongoing for the right candidate.
Hours of work 45hrs per week 7am – 5pm/ 8am – 6pm/ 9am – 7pm on a rota basis.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5