Community Care Assistant – Liskeard
Come and join our Community Home Care service rated “GOOD” by CQC in delivering quality care across Cornwall.
Job Title: Community Care Assistants (Driving Licence and Own Vehicle Required)
Job Brief: We are looking for passionate and caring Community Care Assistants to join our Home Care team across Cornwall. A team that gives clients the ‘choice’ to remain in their own homes, whilst receiving the high quality care they require.
Fully paid in house training and shadow shifts will be undertaken to support you to provide the high standard of care our clients have come to expect from us, no matter what care experience you may have.
Rate of pay: £10.30 – £11.18 per hour (including travel allowance)*
Hours: Full time, Part time and relief contracts available.
Please note all posts are subject to DBS clearance.
Community Care Assistants
Come and join our Community Home Care service. We are looking for people with kind compassionate hearts to become a Community Care Assistant, you will be the friendly face our clients see.
Working in the community, providing care for people in their own homes.
Experience is not necessary, just a passion to care and help others. Good communication skills and an ability to understand our clients’ needs is essential.
Must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Cornwall Care offers you:
- £10.30 – £11.18 per hour (including travel allowance)
- Weekend enhancements paid at an extra £0.75 per hour
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- 35p per mile for travel expenses
- great training and career development opportunities
- free 24 hour counselling and legal advice service
- employer pension contributions
- shopping discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers
- reduced gym memberships
- refer a friend bonus programme
- financial and health well-being – advice and support
This is a great opportunity! If you want to have an informal discussion, please contact our Home Care Team on Freephone 08455 191 192.
Cornwall Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Liskeard, Cornwall
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5