Apprentice Commis Chef
Hotel Endsleigh are excited to offer an opportunity for a passionate individual to join a dedicated team of chefs in a kitchen that has recently been refurbished to the highest quality.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and have an eye for detail.
You will be joining a brigade of chefs who are continually looking to improve and enhance the standard of what we offer.
A keenness to learn is key. The brigade includes some very experienced and talented chefs with the willingness to pass on their knowledge.
The Hotel offers Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner, meaning there is a constant food offering which the successful candidate will be involved with throughout their apprenticeship.
Typical duties will include:
- Food preparation using fresh ingredients
- Checking food stock and reporting shortages
- Working to dish ingredients and portion sizes
- Demonstrating basic cooking skills
- Using the correct knives and demonstrating knife skills
- Completing preparation and cooking tasks to a high standard, delivered on time and presented to recipe specification
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen environment at all times
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Tavistock, Devon
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5