MINIBUGS NURSERIES LIMITED
Our happy and caring nurseries all come alive by the talents and dedication of our outstanding nursery team. We are on a journey to make Minibugs Nurseries the nursery of choice in our areas of operation and want enthusiastic, hardworking apprentices to join our team and help us on this mission.
At Minibugs Nurseries, we are committed to providing outstanding childcare for our mini people. We have created amazing purpose-built nursery facilities and invested in the very best resources to create environments where children are free to explore and learn through a range of experiences and activities.
Why work for us?
Working for us means you are joining the Minibugs family. We know that it is the people who are caring for our children that make the difference. We value our staff’s views, provide opportunities to share best practice and ideas and continually invest in training and development.
To be the best we need our people to be the best.
We care about high standards and your personal development. Being part of the family means you will be supported to thrive as individuals. All our staff are trained in the essential areas; Safeguarding level 1 and 2, Advanced Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene level 2, the Prevent Duty and FGM as part of their company induction. All staff are also provided with learning opportunities on the job through sharing of information and experiences from our internal coaches, management team and colleagues.
We are all working towards the same goals and everybody has something to add.
If you think you are the right fit to join the Minibugs family and want on-going investment in your CPD and access to career opportunities, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
About the role:
- Build effective relationships, fully engage and support the learning and development of children within the setting
- Create safe and stimulating environments and activities in line with EYFS and Minibugs Nurseries learning ethos and standards
- Support effective transition activities so that our children are ready to take their next step on their development journey.
- Be a champion for, understand, implement and keep up-to-date with safeguarding, health and wellbeing and health and safety policies and procedures.
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Liskeard, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5