JATA CONSTRUCTION LLP
Jata has multiple sites running throughout Cornwall, including working in schools for the Celtic cross academy, completing work for private clients to a very high end level of finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody interested in training to become a fully qualified Carpenter with local firm Jata Construction.
Your primary role will be assisting existing carpenters finish and undertake all carpentry needs.
The successful candidate must arrive on time every morning and be ready to work, they must also be presentable, hardworking, and keen to progress and learn much more within the trade.
Typical daily duties will include:
- To assist the carpenters in all aspects of carpentry
- To arrive and assist with site set up each day
- Use all carpentry tools i.e. chop saws, ski saws and many other carpentry tools
- Mark out for first fix
- Learn to read and follow all plans
- Assist with 2nd fix
- Assist other carpenters at the end of the day with cleaning up, leaving a tidy site ready for the next day
- Follow health and safety at all times
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Bodmin, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5