Live-in Care Worker for Caremark Plymouth
Salary: £490/week Hours: 24hr live-in
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to live in the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Paid meetings, supervisions and training after completion of the Care Certificate.
Free DBS (initially paid for by applicant and refunded after qualifying period)
Free Life Insurance after qualifying period
Full support of an excellent management team.
Opportunity to study for QCF/NVQ, fully funded (subject to acceptance by training provider)
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. However you must be:
* Caring in nature and have a desire to help others.
* Have good communication skills.
* Prepared to help people with all aspects of their personal care and support.
* Reliable and punctual at all times.
* Responsible in character.
We will require at least 2 references and you will need to complete an enhanced DBS check. The applicant must bear the initial cost, but this will be reimbursed after a qualifying period
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Plymouth, Devon
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5