Care & Support Worker
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 per hour doe
Hours: Flexible Mornings/Afternoons/ Evenings
Full Driving Licence Essential
We are the first Caremark branch in Wales serving Cardiff & The Vale clients and we are currently looking for dedicated Care & Support Workers to become part of our team in all areas across the Vale of Glamorgan including Barry, Penarth and Cowbridge.
The management team at Caremark are committed to valuing Care & Support Workers, encouraging their development, skills and abilities.
The type of support you would supply would be Personal and Social Care such as companionship. Duties would include; washing; dressing; light domestic chores; assisting with bathing; dressing, social activities, prompting with medication and meal preparation.
• Paid mileage 23p per mile
• Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and bank holidays
• 28 days annual leave per year (pro rata)
• Monthly pay
• On-site café
• Easy parking at office premises
• Free uniform
• Regular clients
• Comprehensive blended learning training package
• Study for recognised qualifications
• Professional accredited induction training
Are you an experienced Care & Support Worker and looking to develop your career further? Are you thinking of a career change and interested in health and social care? Then this is an ideal opportunity to join a new and professional branch that prides its self on raising the standards of health and social care.
If you would like to speak to one of our team about this vacancy please contact us on
0800 1337 018
01446 327 108
Please mention Proper-Jobs when you call so we know where you saw the advert
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW
- Address Cowbridge, South Glamorgan
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5