Care Assistant for Caremark West Berkshire & Reading
Salary: Up to £14 per hour Hours: Full-time
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Tilehurst, Berkshire
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Experience Level no-experience-necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5