Business administration, web and media based apprentice
Royal Cornwall Museum
Royal Cornwall Museum in the heart of Truro, are offering a fantastic and unique opportunity to join their friendly and professional team. Varied activities will be carried out, covering aspects of business administration, website and media updates.
Royal Cornwall Museum are seeking a motivated and professional candidate to join them as an apprentice.
Full training will be provided and there will be great deal of variety relating to the tasks that you are asked to perform.
Tasks will include:
Contribute to the delivery of marketing and PR plans linked to a wide range of activities across the Royal Cornwall Museum, including exhibitions, events and projects by:
- Updating the company’s website pages and helping to create and upload content
- Creating and managing coverage on social platforms
- Assisting with the design and production of posters, flyers and newsletters
- Updating Excel databases
- Preparing workshop activity sheets
- Blog posts
- Supporting the maintenance of the museum’s archive of printed and digital communications
- Learning many aspects of the office environment, enabling you to become an effective member of the team.
For more information and to apply click here –
- Address Truro, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5