£28,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced blinds and shutter fitter to join a well-established, family-based company in North Bristol. This is a field based position involving travelling to customers houses for fittings and installations, so the utmost professionalism and excellent customer service is vital.
Our client are in a period of growth and expansion, so if you’re looking for your next opportunity now is an exciting time to join!
- Fitting blinds and shutters as per sales appointment and customer request
- Problem solving
- Taking payments and handling cash
- Completing paperwork and Orders
- Adhering to companies’ policies and procedures
- Working towards deadlines
- Planning time correctly in order to maximise working day
- Always working to a high standard of work
What we’re looking for:
- Previous fitting experience and knowledge of the Blind industry
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours where required
- Able to work autonomously and as a team
- Confident working with measurements and numbers
- Must have confident DIY skills in order to fit blinds
- Fully competent and experienced using a tape measure, hand and power tools
For this full-time, permanent role, a company van and fuel card are supplied. Working hours are flexible based on company and customer needs.
Competitive basic salary + bonus and commission schemes available.
Apply now with your CV for further details!
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10