Audit & Accounts Senior
What are you looking for in a new employer?
A professional and modern working environment?
Great prospects for career and personal development?
A passionate and sociable team?
A wide network of offices?
If the answer is yes, then this might be just the firm for you. My client offers all of the above plus much more, and an exciting opportunity has just come up to join the team in an audit and accounting capacity.
Your key duties in this role will include:
• Planning and executing external audit assignments
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Communicating with clients and senior management in a credible manner
• Displaying strong technical accounting and industry knowledge
This role would suit an experienced statutory accounting and audit professional with extensive and current experience in an accountancy practice environment. You are likely to be ACA or ACCA qualified though consideration will be given to exceptional non-qualified applicants.
For more information and to apply click the apply button below and send an up to date cv
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10