Approved Electrician – Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
Due to an increase in workload we are looking to recruit an Approved Electrician to support a number of busy commercial sites across Cornwall. We are seeking a friendly, high performing and motivated individual with extremely high standards and customer service skills to join our team on a full time basis. You will be required to help manage and deliver electrical contracts in the Commercial, Education and Residential sectors.
Typical works will include installs, refurbishment, alteration, planned and reactive maintenance. We carry out works for Local Authority, Housing Associations, Schools, Police, Colleges together with private customers.
Must Have The Following
- Full clean driving licence
- Qualified to a minimum 17th Edition standard
- C&G 2391 Test and Inspection (or 2394/2395)
- Hold a current ECS Card.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work unsupervised at a good pace
- Excellent customer service skills
The Following Is Desirable
- Able to plan your own workload.
- Experience with managing small teams.
From time to time you may be required to work in areas which may involve short periods staying away from home.
In return we offer a Company van, power tools, workwear, PPE and contributory Company Pension. We also actively encourage and provide excellent opportunities for progression and personal development. Own hand tools are essential.
Salary to £15.00 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications.
Any offer will be subject to having a satisfactory DBS check and references and clearing the Police vetting.
Please contact Lorraine on 01209 212200 for more info
Full time minimum 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
To apply click here –
- Address Cornwall & Isles of Scilly
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10