Accounts Semi Senior
A well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Cardiff seek to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Working alongside senior staff your daily responsibilities will involve:
• Preparation of year-end accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation and lodgement
• Client bookkeeping and management accounts
• VAT returns
• Regular client contact in person and on the phone
This role would suit an experienced accountant with a strong background in a practice environment. Ideally you will have completed the AAT qualification. Your ability to communicate effectively and credibly with clients will be a key component of this role. My client can offer continued development and the chance to progress your career with an excellent support system.
For more information and to apply click the apply button below and send an up to date cv
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10