Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for your next career move in Bristol? Do you have experience within accountancy practice and the desire to become a Chartered Accountant? Then hit apply NOW for the chance at this amazing new role.
As Accounts Technician, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
Applicants will ideally be part or fully AAT qualified or keen to get started with this, with strong relevant experience. Due to the nature of this role, any applicant who does not have accountancy practice experience will not be considered. My client is offering a generous salary and study package to support your continued development.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply now button below.
Some people have mentioned that the upload cv button does not work, if you have any issue with it please copy the page url and paste it in to any browser and it will work fine. Alternatively you can copy and paste your cv in to the email. The issue seems to be with facebook’s browser.
- Address Bristol
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10