Hemsley Fraser International Limited
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Finance Apprentice for one of the leading training providers of learning and development solutions in Europe. This role will allow you to gain lots of valuable skills and experience to develop your career and gain your apprenticeship.
To support the administration and processing of accounting information, to assist the preparation and presentation of accurate accounting reports, and to enable the Company to trade effectively.
- Plan, prioritise and organise personal weekly workload in order to meet deadlines and targets/objectives ensuring compliance to processes and procedures.
- To work closely with internal departments to ensure customer invoices and credit notes are raised accurately and timely and to post all departmental documents to the accounts system to ensure period end reporting deadlines are met.
- To maintain the purchase ledger and ensure that all suppliers receive their payments promptly according to their terms and conditions.
- To investigate any queries, liaising internally with internal teams and with clients and suppliers to resolve any problems, establish payment terms, allocate cash and reconciling accounts.
- Respond to incoming queries and action or pass on as appropriate in order to deliver excellent customer service (internal and external).
- To work as part of the Finance team to ensure we record and maintain accurate and timely information to meet Company and accounting procedures and enable easy access where appropriate.
- Ability to work on Sales and Purchase ledgers if required due to busy department deadlines.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all appropriate information, systems and Company property to ensure integrity of the business.
For more information and to apply click here – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-394873
- Address Saltash, Cornwall
- Salary Offer 0 - £10,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessary
- Total Years Experience 0-5