Temporary Warehouse Order Picker – Swindon – £9.60ph
15 x Warehouse Order Pickers required for an immediate start!!
Highly Competitive Salary – £8.10ph + up to £1.50ph Pick Bonus
Overtime paid at x1.5 (after 40 hrs pw)
Currently recruiting for Order Pickers for Food Distribution Warehouse on the outskirts of the town centre
This work will initially be for 12 weeks to cover the busy Peak period on the run up to Christmas, however for Candidates demonstrating their desire & commitment to do an exceptional job there is a real potential for the role to become permanent.
- Using a voice picking headset (various languages) you will be picking food products from an ambient / chilled environment
- Hours of work will be either a 2 week rotational shift pattern of 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm or alternatively there is a fixed night shift from 11pm – 7am. You will be expected to work any 5 out of 7 days.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Previous experience of working in an Order Picking role is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift heavy objects
- Possess a sense of urgency as the picking of items are time critical
** All successful Candidates must pass a drug & alcohol test
To find out more about this role or to apply please click on link or call Mainline Employment (Swindon Branch)
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.