Full-Time Vehicle Technician – Cirencester
Mainline Employment are looking for a Vehicle Technician to build specialist vehicles to the agreed specifications, for our highly recognised client’s customers.
The ideal candidate will be required but not limited to:
- Service and test vehicles in line with Company standards and diagnose faults as and when required.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability.
- Interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary.
- Ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers or that faults have been reported correctly
- Provide occasional valeting services to any vehicles as requested by your line manager.
- Adhere to the guidelines operated by our client in relation to BS5750/ISO9002/EN29000.
- Ensure any Health and Safety issues are correctly reported
- Provide excellent service to customers
Pay : £22,000 -£23,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30 – 17.30 Monday – Friday
If you are newly qualified or experienced and you are interested in this role, Please apply below now or contact our industrial team directly on 01793 613133
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.