Vehicle Technician – Cirencester
- Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Automotive
- Post date:7 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 19 days
- Share job:
Mainline Employment are looking for a Vehicle Technician to build specialist vehicles to the agreed specifications, for our highly recognised client’s customers.
The ideal candidate will be required but not limited to:
- Service and test vehicles in line with Company standards and diagnose faults as and when required.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability.
- Interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary.
- Ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers or that faults have been reported correctly
- Provide occasional valeting services to any vehicles as requested by your line manager.
- Adhere to the guidelines operated by our client in relation to BS5750/ISO9002/EN29000.
- Ensure any Health and Safety issues are correctly reported
- Provide excellent service to customers
Pay : £22,000 -£23,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30 – 17.30 Monday – Friday
If you are newly qualified or experienced and you are interested in this role, Please apply below now or contact our industrial team directly on 01793 613133